REDUCE RISK & maintain continuous compliance
Assessing risk & compliance in a constantly changing environment is extremely challenging. Not only do devices come loaded with hundreds or thousands of configuration rules across devices, vendors & geographies, they are also managed by separate operations teams who need to be aligned to a centralized corporate policy.
AMAEYA's suite of services bring you visibility & control over your infrastructure security policy, helping you mitigate risk & ensure compliance within the same solution, mapped to a range of regulatory, industry & corporate standards.
- Mitigate risks and automatically assess firewall policies
- Reduce time required to generate compliance reports for regulatory standards and corporate policies, reducing auditing efforts by up to 80%
- Ensure continuous compliance through proactive change assessment, before and after implementation
- Run change reports, permission reports, find lost files and data owner reviews, and conduct security investigations efficiently
- Ensure your network teams adhere to corporate security policies
- Monitor policy change workflows and stay involved in the change lifecycle to evaluate risk of configuration changes
- Achieve regulatory compliance requirements prescribed by ISO 27001, PCI, SOX, HIPAA, FERC/NERC and more.
Take a look at our various offerings and see we can help you achieve compliance & mitigate risk:
- BusinessFlow — maintain a full history of every application change to support internal and external compliance requirements
- Firewall Analyzer — assess your organization's on-going risk posture with on-demand reports, prioritize all risk rules within the policy framework and automatically generate compliance reports for number of regulations such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS & SOX, as well as internally defined policies
- FireFlow — automate the security change workflow, proactively analyze every change for changes in risk & compliance before they are implemented and increase accountability and governance of changes with detailed audit trail
- DatAdvantage — manage & protect data by identifying and providing data owners with timely, actionable information related to sensitive corporate data permissions and access